The Great Basin recycling center is made of long-lasting, heavy-duty materials to stand the test of time and wear and tear. Constructed of welded, power-coated steel and high-density polyethylene slats, this receptacle will look great for years to come. for schools, bike trails, parks, and recreation areas. It’s simple, strong structure combines comfort, style and durability for the user. This bench can be personalized with engraving or plaque
Powder Coat Colors
Feet come in a standard set or adjustable.
- Available in 5 standard powder coat colors as well as custom colors
- Powder coating provides a thick, durable, and hard finish that resists chipping and scratching more than standard painting
- Also available coated in our Eco Dip painting process.
– Co-Cure process
– Autodeposition primer – the most environmentally friendly process used today
– No Heavy Metal sludge
– Total part coverage inside and out
– Better edge coverage